For filming and uploading using your iOS, there are a few things to do that are very important:
1. Film Landscape, NOT VERTICALLY (and make sure the button is on the right!)
Upload Using a Mac
1. Create a folder on your desktop (name it anything you want)
2. Plug your iPad into your computer
3. Click the Magnifying Glass icon in the top-right hand corner and search image, then select the application image capture
4. Under your apple device, You'll see a list of your files. Select the video files you'd like to be a part of your
5. Drag-and-drop the clips to the new folder (let them copy over)
6. Open the RapidRecorder, log in and create a new event
7. Drag-and-Drop the clips from the folder you just created
8. Click Upload!
If you film an event in various angles with the iPad and want to create a video with every file rotated correctly.....
you can always create your video using iMovie and export a full-length video. YOu can then upload that video to ReadyReplay through the RapidRecorder.