It all depends on the length of your event and how capable your computer is. Converting and uploading video is a BIG JOB. For instance, an 80-minutes soccer match will take longer to convert and upload than a 20-minute pitching lesson. Here are some Tips to have the best experience uploading:
1. We suggest you allow 2-4 hours for an event to get online.
2. Close all other applications on the computer (to be very thorough, restart before uploading!)
3. Plug your computer into Wall Power
4. Turn off your computer's sleep mode
5. Make sure your computer has harddrive space (we recommend at least 50 GB's)
We highly recommend you upload on a powerful computer. If you try uploading on a computer that isn't very powerful, you're going to have a bad time!
If you experience issues uploading your event, please contact support so we can help you out.